Sunday, September 22, 2013

Pic a Day - 9/16 to 9/22

Mon. Sep 16, Robert Redford sent me mail! (a scam)
OTTILT: transportable study havens
Tues. Sep 17
OTTILT: Yoko Ono on Twitter
Wed. Sep 18, "Swing of the Pendulum," Google style
OTTILT: mediocre auditions
Thurs. Sep 19, my dad's dad, my brother, me, my dad's dad's wife, and my mom's mom
OTTILT: grandparents
Fri. Sep 20, my new favorite shirt (greatest gift ever)
OTTILT: dark, creepy roads
Sat. Sep 21
OTTILT: "This Empty Northern Hemisphere"

Okay, for September 22nd, I did break the rule: I have two pictures. I wanted to show that it was my dad's birthday, and I also wanted to show my brother's hilarity.

Sun. Sep 22, Dad's birthday feast (potatoes & fried eggs w/ Tabasco)
Sun. Sep 22, leaving creepy pictures on our grandma's phone
OTTILT: family history stories

No comments:

Post a Comment