Sunday, November 3, 2013

Pic a Day - 10/28 to 11/3

Mon. Oct 28, toothpaste mustaches are the way to go
OTTILT: the total childlike innocence of a person sleeping
Tues. Oct 29, trying to do Mayan math
OTTILT: forest fairy/hippie aunt sweaters
Wed. Oct 30, teenage birthday face
OTTILT: diligently researching and taking notes for a fiction work
Thurs. Oct 31, my Halloween mask & the forest fairy/hippie aunt sweater!
OTTILT: ADHD hyperness
Fri. Nov 1, my pumpkin is the crazy, senile one in the middle, and my brother's is the upset/shocked and my dad's is the totally confused
OTTILT: midnight start on NaNo(WriMo)
Sat. Nov 2, my thinking cap (seriously, I never want to take it off)
OTTILT: the music video for "El Verdadero Amor Perdona"
Sun. Nov 3, probably every afternoon in November, I'm going to look out the window and want to go outside instead of do my homework, or even work on NaNo
OTTILT: going outside

No comments:

Post a Comment