Sunday, April 6, 2014

Pic a Day - 3/31 to 4/6

 Mon. Mar 31, the little musicians
 OTTILT:  pretending to smoke with pretzel sticks

 Tues. Apr 1, everyone was a villager for April Fools'
OTTILT: Minecraft's April Fools' Prank

 Wed. Apr 2
 OTTILT: sneaking into rooms to play piano

 Thurs. Apr 3, no, I didn't pick one of the Joker selfies; I picked this one because everything seemed so defined, all the lines and colors and everything
 OTTILT: wearing Joker makeup nowhere near Halloween
 
 Fri. Apr 4, guess what I'm watching (a music video in the bonus features)
OTTILT: Friday night junk food & movies

 Sat. Apr 5, Kona didn't want me to take a picture of this flower
 OTTILT: crying at Gravity

 Sun. Apr 6, I lock myself in here on Sundays to do work
OTTILT:Mozilla Firefox

No comments:

Post a Comment