Sunday, May 18, 2014

Pic a Day - 5/12 to 5/18

Mon. May 12, if you can tell that's the moon (yes, my window is dirty and my camera is awful at night shots)
OTTILT: Tori Amos' "Crucify"
Tues. May 13, I tried to take a reflection picture (the white rectangle is my Galaxy, to the left is my face)
OTTILT: coming up with "life is precious" slogans
Wed. May 14, coming up with 4-line "Life is Precious" poems
OTTILT: apathy with friends & true emotion with family
Thurs. May 15, my gang also survived the APWH exam!
OTTILT: how Gordon Ramsay hates everyone
Fri. May 16
OTTILT: avenging your brother in Minecraft Hunger Games
Sat. May 17, sleepy Kona
OTTILT: playing with a balloon
Sun. May 18, I discovered a modern band that I like
OTTILT: alternating between Let's Be Still and Waiting for the Dawn

No comments:

Post a Comment