Sunday, June 22, 2014

Pic a Day - 6/16 to 6/22

Mon. June 16, that's right, folks! I am now learning русский!
Tues. June 17, even in the summer, we drink hot tea
Wed. June 18, timeline selfie
Thurs. June 19, looking out my window at night (the pink is from lights in my room)
Fri. June 20, this is sweetie-pie Betty; I can't get over how perfect she is on a leash!
 Just a note to viewers: if you are thinking that I haven't posted pictures of Kona the past two weeks because she's been adopted, you are, sadly, incorrect. I have been hanging out with and taking pictures of Kona along with Dolly and Betty, and other dogs, too. I have been posting pictures of the other dogs I'm hanging out with to mix it up a little, and because the other dogs are also really, really cute. If Kona does get adopted soon, I will tell you all about it. There is an adopt-a-thon event next weekend, and I am volunteering all three days, so I will keep you posted.

Sat. June 21, my cast-'n'-crew
Sun. June 22, fairy-tale rewrites have actually been pretty good so far

No comments:

Post a Comment