Sunday, April 5, 2015

Pic a Day (3 Weeks' Worth) - 3/16 to 4/5

 March 16 to March 22

Mon. Mar 16, is spring upon us?
Tues. Mar 17, three shades of green for St. Patty's Day
Wed. Mar 18, spätzle I made for a class presentation
Thurs. Mar 19, this is normal
Fri. Mar 20, the PB&J snail that Sonal drew
Sat. Mar 21, looking out the window of my room in Mexico
Sun. Mar 22, my host sister Pau and me posing for a pic in El Centro de Guadalajara


March 23 to March 29

Mon. Mar 23, an after-school game of gringos-vs-Mexicans Pictionary
Tues. Mar 24, mi salón (my classroom)
Wed. Mar 25, one angle of Colegio Guadalajara - Sagrado Corazón
Thurs. Mar 26, all my classmates and some passersby wanted in on this picture
Fri. Mar 27, me and my academic host, Tania
Sat. Mar 28, our bungalow in Sayulita
Sun. Mar 29, first day camped out at the beach


 March 30 to April 5

Mon. Mar 30, this cute wandering dog that came up to us on the beach
Tues. Mar 31, beach sunset in Sayulita
Wed. Apr 1, packing up & leaving the bungalow
Thurs. Apr 2, an end-of-the-exchange-students'-trip pool party
Fri. Apr 3, an end-of-the-exchange-students'-trip day at the amusement park
Sat. Apr 4, LtoR: my host mom, me, and my host sister Pau
Sun. Apr 5, a welcome-home apricot jam cake

No comments:

Post a Comment