Thursday, June 2, 2016

Birthday and Graduation

Some more photos from Monday, May 23rd, and Saturday, May 28th, for your viewing enjoyment.

Bon appetit!

MAY 23

the annual Patch & me selfies, 18 & 9 edition





Shakespeare leggings, courtesy of my aunt




Patch eats a vegan cupcake


Dad, Patch, and I go out to lunch at Thai Vegan



Senior Week night at Explora, messing with the centripetal force exhibit





 MAY 28

the following photos taken by my dad

Dad found Maria in line and snapped a picture of her 


braiding my tassel and being a weirdo


in procession


my little cheer squad


made it to the stage


receiving the diploma from head of school, Andy Watson


a long list of names following my own


the final few steps


hats in the air (and we're finally free!)


after being draped with leis by all my family members


the closest we got to a group pic (LtoR: Ravi, Uncle William, Mom, me, Grandma Verona, Grandma Delia, some random kid photo-bombing us)


this photo taken by my grandma

we are a silly bunch


the following photos taken by my mom

me and Sonal


Maria's personalized and decorated graduation cap (Abbey Road with diplomas)


Maria and me


 (so odd yet so aesthetic) me with my freshman history teacher, and Dad photo-bombing(-ish)


me, Daniel, and Nick (3/4 of the Dimension cast)


the full Dimension cast: me, Nataly, Daniel, and Nick


me and Nick


Dad, me, Grandpa Dennis, and Grandma Delia


me with the grandparents: Grandma Verona, me, Grandpa Dennis, and Grandma Delia


me and Channing, a classmate who will also be studying neuroscience in college


candid of my brother being weird, as usual


me and the lady with whom we used to carpool



Hope you enjoyed the chance to see some more photos! (Sometimes it's hard to pick just one picture on those days you take a hundred photos and there's so many good ones to choose from.) I'd like to do more of these mid-week photo blog posts; and I think that this summer will give me the chance to get some great pictures to share with all of you.

1 comment: