Sunday, September 11, 2016

Pic a Day (2 Weeks' Worth) - 8/29 to 9/11

August 29 to September 4

Mon. Aug 29, bringing my speakers to the kitchen for a dance party
Tues. Aug 30, new glasses, new earbuds, new hair-do
Wed. Aug 31, silver
Thurs. Sep 1, affixing the bike rack
Fri. Sep 2, my packing supervisor does not approve of my procrastination
Sat. Sep 3, heading out on a cross-country journey
Sun. Sep 4, stopping to view Lake Erie


September 5 to September 11

Mon. Sep 5, sending me off
Tues. Sep 6, what a beautiful day to bomb a placement exam
Wed. Sep 7, walking back from lunch
Thurs. Sep 8, desk + office set-up
Fri. Sep 9, visited a dairy farm to learn about "cow power" (alternative energy)
Sat. Sep 10, spent a day working on the farmstead
Sun. Sep 11, home sweet (college) home

I hope to be able to continue doing Pic a Day posts for as long as I can, but I have a feeling it will be a significant challenge. I will do my best, and, worst case scenario, I'll take photos on an irregular basis and share here whenever possible.

Thanks so much to everyone who reads and supports this blog!

1 comment:

  1. ahhhhhhh those pics really hit me hard at the fact that you are no longer here! 😭😭😭😭😭

    ReplyDelete