Sunday, August 27, 2017

Pic a Day (2 Weeks' Worth) - 8/14 to 8/27

Apologies for the unexpected wait! My grandma and I went out of town on Sunday, so I wasn't able to post last weekend; but here are all the pictures you've been waiting to see!

August 14 to August 20

Mon. Aug 14, 1984 Chrysler Fifth Avenue (was my grandpa's)
Tues. Aug 15, whale (jaw)bone arch at the Alaska Native Heritage Center
Wed. Aug 16, mountain glacier
Thurs. Aug 17, walking around the Delaney Park Strip downtown
Fri. Aug 18, afternoon movie (Fences)
Sat. Aug 19, birthday lunch for Virgil
Sun. Aug 20, views from the lodge

August 21 to August 27

Mon. Aug 21, grizzly up-close and personal in Denali National Park
Tues. Aug 22, train arriving
Wed. Aug 23, happy birthday to these sweet boys!
Thurs. Aug 24, lunch with one of Grandma's friends
Fri. Aug 25, new Alaska Love hoodie
Sat. Aug 26, another Saturday with these two (so darn cute)
Sun. Aug 27, if shoes are any indication of personality...

 I will be back soon with a post on my vacation and even more pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment