Sunday, February 11, 2018

Pic a Day (2 Weeks' Worth) - 1/29 to 2/11

Hi everyone! My apologies for not letting you know ahead of time that I'd be away for a week. I was part of a group that traveled to Laurel, Delaware, to volunteer with Habitat for Humanity over Feb break. It was a very fun and rewarding trip; I hope you all enjoy the photos I took (in DE and VT, of course)!

January 29 to February 4

Mon. Jan 29, field trip to a local backyard tiny house (made by former students)
Tues. Jan 30
Wed. Jan 31, cairn spotting
Thurs. Feb 1, final presentation
Fri. Feb 2, snowy Adirondacks
Sat. Feb 3, it's that time of the work day (i.e. closing)
Sun. Feb 4, tolls

February 5 to February 11

Mon. Feb 5, renovating an older home in southern Delaware
Tues. Feb 6, yard work out back with Claiborne and Gari
Wed. Feb 7, this closet has its own little closet
Thurs. Feb 8, framing a shed!
Fri. Feb 9, I had so much fun getting to know and work with this amazing group
Sat. Feb 10, Gebre's first time seeing the ocean
Sun. Feb 11, popping out of holes in the snow

No comments:

Post a Comment