Tuesday, May 12, 2020

Desert Explorations

It's a good thing I like exploring these parts, 'cause it's the only place I can really go to these days.
(All taken with my phone; apologies for the poor quality.)

March 21













March 27
I know this one's kinda gross, but I still love finding bones


Horseshoe Hill




March 28
the tire tree


March 31




April 3





April 4




April 6

sick geology, angle I


April 8

April 12



April 14


April 17




April 18

April 19
cholla skeleton




April 21


April 22

April 23
the two things I love most, combined!

bones, cacti, and sky


crows' feet


April 25

beetle tracks


April 26

April 27
lil guy hitched a ride


April 28

snake tracks

April 29




sick geology, angle II

May 2

May 4

May 5

May 7

May 8
not sure whose tracks these are...





May 9
more crow tracks



Stay tuned for a camera photoshoot, hopefully coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment