Monday, July 1, 2019

Perros de Penco (parte dos) y el Mirador Alemán

Perros de Penco (parte dos) - 18 junio
If you remember, the last time we went to Penco (March 22nd), we befriended some dogs on the beach. Well, we went back to Penco, and sure enough, we met with some perros yet again.



so gentle taking the cookies from our hands
(the blur effect accidentally cut off part of my glasses and it looks real weird)
*photo by Elízabeth




that circle is a cookie - safer to toss them to this one

but our gentle one was very not-athletic (note the falling cookie)


this one didn't have much interest in our treats


then came along this gordito

better to toss to him, too


family photo!
"if they bite, they jump," I said (here were our two athletic ones)
*photo by Elízabeth
*photo by Elízabeth
finishing up the pile of cookies I dumped in front of him


El Mirador Alemán - 30 junio
Elízabeth and I took advantage of the good weather this past Sunday and climbed el Cerro Caracol to see el Mirador Alemán.












looking over Conce made me really nostalgic all of a sudden

(check out these panos in full screen)





gotta love those industries and their air pollution











el anfiteatro
el Mirador Alemán
apparently the only Bismarck tower in the Americas




overlooking el Río Bío Bío




just... no, I guess


There should be *at least* one more post of Chile pics (another catching-up on phone photos). I am visiting Valparaíso for my last weekend, but I can't guarantee pictures for that. In any case, I should be back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment