Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Flaws and Imperfections

You know when a phrase or body signal catches on like a plague for either a few days or the rest of your life? Here are some things I've found that I like about myself but know other people would find random and weird:
-putting the clasp part of my necklace charm in my mouth(relieves anxiety and gives me something purposeful to do)
-folding my left or right arm around my back and grabbing the crook of the opposite arm's elbow(I've found a lot of kids do this)
-saying "laughing my ass off over here"
-making the sound of white noise at the end of a joke or funny sequence(developed from watching the asdf movies and the lazer collection of course)
-scrunching my nose up while I'm grinning to express humorous distaste or to just look funny
-spilling various drinks on myself in numerous ways(I do not do this on purpose)
-taking my sandal off and spinning(using the heel part) it around with my big toe
-pinching my nose when I sneeze
-chewing on the clip part of pens and mechanical pencils
-making faces when I'm reading a book or watching a movie
-wiggling my ears

No comments:

Post a Comment