Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Personalized T-Shirt Slogans

get out - get lost - get found
Okay, so I have this Life is Good shirt that says, "Get out - get lost - get found" and then of course "Life is good". I thought, when I got it, what it would look like if it was personalized to me. It would probably say something like, "get out - get lost - stay lost forever; yeah, life sucks sometimes" or "get out - get lost - stay out for a long time and then come back to find that you were stuck in a closet for about five hours high on the peeling plaster from the wall that got stuck up your nose; life's great but you're just an idiot".

On the subject of T-shirt slogans, I also have this shirt with the iron-on message, "not gonna be your circus monkey" that I made. I thought it was too offensive to wear to school, but people who saw it were just like, "oh that's cool" or they just liked the little iron-on baby monkey. Sad, sad life.

not gonna be your circus monkey
There's also this Life is Good shirt that says "glass half-full" or "half full", something like that. Mine would either say "half empty" or "half, 'cause I'm Switzerland". Oh, these things could keep me amused forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment