Sunday, January 26, 2014

Translations - LFE

Okay, as per request, I will translate my posts and allow all of you readers to click a link at the end of the post to access the rough English translation. I say rough because it won't be a word-for-word translation. And, hopefully, I'll just be posting YouTube videos and ranting about how awesome they are, so, there's a hint for the future posts.

Anyway. Here's a link to the translated "Billy y las Botas" post: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1xJbr3Ok_35vO2gYd6hzs5IEPAHfhG9b2x_EHRfV0zkY/edit?usp=sharing

And for the tiny bits of Spanish in my first post:

Bueno; vamos a tener una introducción antes de empezar.

All right; we'll have an introduction before we begin.

Gracias, y espero que eso vaya a ser un éxito!

Thanks, and I hope this will be a success!

No comments:

Post a Comment