Sunday, March 30, 2014

Pic a Day - 3/24 to 3/30

Our one full week of spring break this year. After Tuesday, I'm back in the typical scholarly business I am known best for.

Mon. Mar 24, SPOILER ALERT: I am collaborating on another short film
OTTILT: writing a movie script
Tues. Mar 25, Maria and I made peanut butter snickerdoodles (à chez elle)
OTTILT: going to a friend's house
Wed. Mar 26, I went to Santa Fe High School over the break, and this was my space that day
OTTILT: spring break vacay to Santa Fe
Thurs. Mar 27, home alone + bored = SELFIE
OTTILT: "Discovery at Night" by Ludovico Einaudi
Fri. Mar 28, three kinds of tea (red cinnamon, black chai, and green peppermint)
OTTILT: finally finishing homework that was due before break
Sat. Mar 29, Kona is a licker (wish granted)
OTTILT: dog kisses
If you are at all interested in checking out my progress with Kona, click here to go to my community service site.
Sun. Mar 30
OTTILT: songwriting Sundays

No comments:

Post a Comment