Thursday, October 11, 2012

A Strange Morning

Going to school, we found that there had been a bomb threat and so school would not start for two hours. We were carpooling, and had our carpool buddy, Kelly, with us. Our first stop was, of course, Whole Foods (and I can not count how many people from school I saw there). We could see the balloons from the parking lot and were having a fake tailgate party - just us four - and a news van pulls up. Would you believe the guy asked us for an interview, even though we knew nothing about the situation(and kept begging to not be on camera)?
Kelly asked if we could go to a park (I don't know why), and we went to a nice little place(actually larger than the park near our house), Heritage Hills.
After, we took a little stroll down the paved path and then came back to go to school.
Luckily, the scare turned out to be a hoax, but I'm not sure if the police are still investigating.
Anyway, it did give me a chance to reclaim some of my lost childhood. My brother and I raced around on that playground like nobody's business (and, sadly, I couldn't even figure out how to balance the tire swing).

No comments:

Post a Comment