Sunday, July 22, 2012

Inventions

It seems our(my brother's and my) creativity is just blossoming all around the same period of time. Except, I have this grand idea and realize that I'm horrible with technology and inventions and it totally (pardon my English) craps out. My brother drew out his idea in this book and then actually made it today. He's pretty proud of it. I am, too. It's cool and it works and we both like it.

My invention: The Bike Cam
discreet
The Bike Cam is nothing more than a bunch of cardboard scraps fitted to my digital camera with a hole cut in it so the lens can poke out and film where I go on my bike rides.

My brother's invention: The Refill
snazzy
The Refill is a cup with holes in the bottom fitted inside another cup that will allow it to "refill" itself. How it works: You pour your desired drink inside the cup, only filling it to the chopstick. You then drink through the straw until the top cup is empty. Then, removing the chopstick, you slowly push the top cup down into the bottom cup. This pressure pushes the remaining liquid up into the top cup and you can finish the drink.

No comments:

Post a Comment