Monday, July 30, 2012

Pic a Day

Yes, yes, okay, I posted again. I do feel sad about those boys, but what can you do now that the damage is already done? I came up with a sort of prayer after that: whenever I hear or see an airplane,  I close my eyes, tap all four fingers to my head sequentially, say "may the sky hold you up" to myself, touch my thumb to my four fingers and look up to the sky. My brother's pretty bent on not going on small planes, as am I, but I'll have to go on airline planes sometime in the near future, so I'll just say my little prayer and be on my way.

Anyway. Pic a day now, from this week. Ending on a Sunday again, I mean, jeez. I've always been a believer of weeks beginning on Sunday, not ending on them.

Mon. July 23, NM's personal Katrina
Tues. July 24, typewriter love
Wed. July 25, stealth
Thurs. July 26, music frustrations
Fri. July 27, the picture of happy
Sat. July 28, leaving the grocery store
Sun. July 29, matching pink shirts

No comments:

Post a Comment